Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

The New Look

So you may have noticed a few...rather LARGE changes to my blog?
There are a few reasons behind this.
As much as I love food, and fitness, I also LOVE the following....

Reading
Laughing
Travelling 
Films
Poetry
Family
Art
Dancing
Music
Friends 
(And much, much more....)

And I felt that however wonderful the meals I cooked were, or how hard I worked out at the gym, it wasn't really a true portrayal of who I am. 
I wanted to be able to write about whatever took my fancy, whenever I wanted, whether it was a fantastic piece or art I had fallen in love with, or a film I had seen, or even something that had me rolling around on the floor in hysterical laughter. There will still be entries about food (I can't stop thinking about the stuff, and it's not likely I ever will!) and as I am still striving to get fit and healthy, I'm sure you will still hear about my accomplishments and obstacles, and aches and pains.

I hope this NEW LOOK doesn't dissapoint, as I am very excited about it, and I hope that you are too.

From Me. With Love...x

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look!!! =) I tried visiting your old blog yesterday and it said it wasn't found.. I wondered what happened to you! I had the same problem when I started being curious about blogging. My first one was called "Mrs. (blank) Bakes".. and then I realized that I love a lot more things than JUST baking!

    I'm so glad I stayed home today. I'm all cozy on the couch with my cat and watching repeat episodes of Sex and the City and Gilmore Girls :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails