Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Fancy Being a Guest Blogger?


I am so close to my holiday, I can practically feel the sun on my skin.
And I am so EXCITED!


10 whole days in Spain with the BF. Sipping sangria, eating tapas, reading, lounging about in the sun (oh please be sunny!), and just relaxing in general. Oh I can't wait.
 
This is where YOU come in. I am looking for people to guest blog while I am away as I'm not going to have access to the internet (shock horror!). 
If you are interested in being a guest blogger, here at From Me, With Love... send me an email at
 
hannah.sherwood@hotmail.co.uk
 
and we can most definitely work something out.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Love Me. x

3 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday:) I never been to spain, so I'm excited for you! yaaay:)


    karlaforonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cool, can I go too! I loved Spain and want to go back again for a visit:-) Hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a fun vacation!!! i'm so jealous!!

    allister bee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails