Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

An Indoor Picnic

The first evening of our 'holiday' was perfect.
A picnic of tapas for dinner with red wine and music. We ate olives, smoked salmon pate, crusty bread, cheese and a simple salad. Totally delicious. Joe thought it would have been even more perfect if we were sitting outside on a balcony, over looking a beautiful city, with a warm summers breeze blowing. I have to say, I couldn't agree more.
Here's to picnic dinners inside and out.


From me, with love. x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous time! Indoor picnics are so fun.
    I remember when I lived with my parents and it was always a special feeling to have the house to myself to do whatever I wanted when they went out of town. Enjoy your two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what do you know, two Hanna's from New Zealand find each other in the blogging world! I'm just popping over from Living the Simple Life, thanks for following us. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails