Pages

Saturday 15 January 2011

Day 1: A Favourite Song

Favourite song. That's a tricky one, I have so many I can't count!
However after much thought, and listening to my top 100, I think I'm going to have to go with a true Kiwi tune.
Fat Freddy's Drop to me are the epitimy of NZ music, and one of my all time favourite bands. They seem like such chilled out, down to earth guys and whenever I listen to their music I can picture myself chilling out on a beach or around campfire with friends. I've been lucky enough to see them twice live and both times they blew my mind.
So here's Boondigga...



From me, with love. x

3 comments:

  1. hey I'm doing this, too! I saw it on Lauren's blog :) Thanks for sharing that cute song!



    http://kahandace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome music! I haven't heard of him before! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails